Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Latest Build

Morning~
What is the latest build of SS2K5 and where may I inquire as to a link to
where I may download it.
Currently running SP2 build 3042
--
Thanks ...
J. KuschThe latest build I know of is 3175, a cumulative package including several
hotfixes. You can get the hotfix through PSS if you open a case and can
demonstrate that your environment has symptoms that at least one of the
hotfixes address.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936305
The latest *public* build I know is 3152. Unless you are directly affected
by one of the problems fixed as of 3175, this is the one I recommend
obtaining... since publicly available hotfixes are generally much "safer"
and tested than those that can only be obtained through PSS to fix specific
problems.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/933097
Aaron Bertrand
SQL Server MVP
"Jay Kusch" <JayKusch@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:78B0C5D4-FE38-4AFA-A3BC-9194EA79E1C6@.microsoft.com...
> Morning~
> What is the latest build of SS2K5 and where may I inquire as to a link to
> where I may download it.
> Currently running SP2 build 3042
> --
> Thanks ...
> J. Kusch

No comments:

Post a Comment