Friday, March 30, 2012

Layout problem

Layout problem -
I've created a report with the wizard and it looks fine.
It have a TITLE, a few SUB TITLES (all are textbox with values) and a textbox with JUMP TO link that use as a back button. beneath is a table.
Whan I run ut it look fine (In the first page there is the header and underneath there is the table) but I've noticed that whan the report have more then one page, all of my header (e.g. TITLE,SUBTITLE,BUTTON) is not showen in the second page and above and only the table is.
I've tried to move the title to the header part but it give me an error the the value of the textbox in the header refers to a field and field can't be use in a page header.
Can anybody help me with the title part to make it visible in all pages?
Thank alot in advance,
Roy.
From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/115_0_0_0_0_0/sql-server-reporting-services.ht
Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Group
http://www.developmentnow.comIf you click on the header in the designer and then look at the properties
there is a property that is PrintOnFirstPage. This defaults to True, I think
if you set this to False the report will behave the way you want.
Stuart
"roy mm" wrote:
> Layout problem -
> I've created a report with the wizard and it looks fine.
> It have a TITLE, a few SUB TITLES (all are textbox with values) and a textbox with JUMP TO link that use as a back button. beneath is a table.
> Whan I run ut it look fine (In the first page there is the header and underneath there is the table) but I've noticed that whan the report have more then one page, all of my header (e.g. TITLE,SUBTITLE,BUTTON) is not showen in the second page and above and only the table is.
> I've tried to move the title to the header part but it give me an error the the value of the textbox in the header refers to a field and field can't be use in a page header.
> Can anybody help me with the title part to make it visible in all pages?
> Thank alot in advance,
> Roy.
>
> From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/115_0_0_0_0_0/sql-server-reporting-services.htm
> Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups
> http://www.developmentnow.com
>

No comments:

Post a Comment