Friday, March 30, 2012

Layout for Parameters in Menu Bar

I want to change the layout for the parameters in my menu bar.
I understand that with SP1, I can use style sheets.
1.
I want to group three on top and then but a horizontal bar <hr>
and then I want to put four in the middle - and agin a <hr>
and then three at the bottom.
2.
Also - can I convert the drop down menu to a 'scrolling text box' solme how?
I attempted to edit the MyStyle... but with limited luck.
Any suggestion is appreciated.The customizations that SP1 adds will not let you make these changes. You
can, however, implement your own parameters area and hide the default one.
--
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights
"Harsh" <creative@.mailcity.com> wrote in message
news:fa671a26.0407211153.48c4e7e0@.posting.google.com...
> I want to change the layout for the parameters in my menu bar.
> I understand that with SP1, I can use style sheets.
> 1.
> I want to group three on top and then but a horizontal bar <hr>
> and then I want to put four in the middle - and agin a <hr>
> and then three at the bottom.
> 2.
> Also - can I convert the drop down menu to a 'scrolling text box' solme
how?
> I attempted to edit the MyStyle... but with limited luck.
> Any suggestion is appreciated.|||Implementing my own parameter area -
- Would SOAP be the preferred way to do that? (Besides URL calls)
- Can I use "Infopath" for making such SOAP calls and redisigning the
parameter forms?
Thxsql

No comments:

Post a Comment